Sunday, February 10, 2013

Beachbody Challenge 2013 - Week 1


My own Beachbody Challenge has just started on Feb 1, 2013.
In the following 20 weeks - until beginning of summer in Germany - I want to move up a gear and keep my eyes on low-carb clean eating in combination with 4-5 times training a week.

Here´s my diary:



Friday - Feb, 1
In 50 min Bootcamp I burned 523 kcals.
(avg. heart rate: 148, 75% - max. heart rate: 178, 90%)

Saturday - Feb, 2
Is 'painting a room' also sport? :o) If not, then: -Rest-
I cooked the Jamie Eason Turkey Mealoaf Muffins from bodybuilding.com again - yummy!!(PDF) 

Sunday - Feb, 3
Brain Jogging with Study Stuff..... but physical: -Rest - I had in the afternoon a big craving for some sweets and cakes. So I baked the Low-Carb High-Protein Almond-Coconut-Cake (PDF).

Monday - Feb, 4
Although my bladder make some trouble (light cystitis), I did Zumba, in which I rocked 602 kcals. (avg. heart rate: 153, 78% - max. heart rate: 173, 88%)

Tuesday - Feb 5
- forced break - *

Wednesday - Feb 6
- forced break -*

Thursday - Feb 7
- forced break - *

* my light cystitis changed into a massive cystits.... To bring me back to health I took an short, but intensive antibiotic treatment. Therefore I have to interrupt my sport - heavy-heartedly...., because antibiotics and sport do not mix.

I´ll continue my sport on Monday, Feb 11.

Nevertheless, it´s a pleasure to tell you that I have lost 6 lbs since January 1st, so far.... :o)

Let´s go to Week 2 !!

No comments:

Post a Comment