Sunday, April 14, 2013

Beachbody Challenge 2013 - Week 9

My own Beachbody Challenge has started on Feb 1, 2013.
In the following 20 weeks - until beginning of summer in Germany - I want to move up a gear and keep my eyes on low-carb clean eating in combination with 4-5 times training a week.


Here is the summary of my 9th week:

Friday, March 29
Friday is always Bootcamp time. We do a combination of cross-fit, strength-training, calisthenics, plyometrics, functional training and aerobic training...everything outdoor with no excuses of bad weather!! This is really exhausting! 

Saturday, March 30
- Rest -

Sunday, March 31
I planned to do a run outside, but unfortunately the weather was so muddy, so I decided to go into the gym. 

Monday, April 1
As some of my readers know, I quitted my attendance of Monday´s Zumba Class. But instead of Zumba I did (with my bf) some weight and strength training for the upper body at the gym.

Tuesday, April 2
- Rest-

Wednesday, April 3
Another weight and strength training for the lower body plus cardio training at the treadmill for 45 minutes.

Thursday, April 4
Yeah! Celebrating my 30th birthday. I tried to eat not too much of my birthday cake!.... with success :o)

Stay healthy and keep in progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment