When I was a child I did a lot of sports: classical ballett, swimming, and gymnastics. In my spare time I played always outside with my friends.
But now? I´m getting chubby and chubbier and that really sucks!
Quite frankly the reason for that being that my gym has definitely not seen enough of me lately and late-night (and wrong) snacks while studying or watching TV has been filled my stomach a few too many times.
To make a picture of me: I´m female, 29 years old, engaged and work as a full-time assistant in the south region of germany (between Stuttgart and Munich). Besides my office job I do a study in general management as a distance learning class. And finally, my Body Mass Index is 28 (yes, twentyeight!)
Well, it’s all about to change!!
I am determined to get back to my old healthy self in the next few weeks and months. On April 2013 (in 4 months) I´m getting 30 and that will be my first cornerstone to recheck my fitness path.
The other cornerstones 2013 will be:
- On May, 5 there will be in my home town a 10K city run (5x2km)
- On July, 28 there will be the premiere for a participation in a triathlon
(short distance/olympic distance)*
- On September, 22, there will be also a 10K city run.
Olympic Disciplin: 1,5K Swim, 40K Bike, 10K Run
Maybe some of you feel the same way and that’s why I thought I would share some of the things on my to-do list.
- I´m overweight. To get in a normal space of weight I have to loose at least 15 - 20 kg.
- Workout at least 3-5 times a week
- I have to train to run 30min, 5K, 10K without a break
- Reducing the sweets in general and especially in the late evening
- Asking myself: Am I really hungry or just bored?
- Drinking a lots of water and unsweeted tea: at least 2 liters.
If you guys like my posts like this, I’d be happy to share some of my workout routines, favorite music for motivation or more healthy meals. I am by no means an expert in the department, but I always love hearing what works for others. Just let me know in the comments. Also, I’d love to hear what you guys do to stay active and healthy!!