Friday, March 15, 2013

Beachbody Challenge 2013 - Week 6


My own Beachbody Challenge has started on Feb 1, 2013.
In the following 20 weeks - until beginning of summer in Germany - I want to move up a gear and keep my eyes on low-carb clean eating in combination with 4-5 times training a week.

Here´s my diary of Week 6:


Friday, March 8:
I only say two words: BOOTCAMP BABY!!!!

Saturday, March 9:
- Relaxing and stretching the legs -

Sunday, March 10:
YOU WON´T BELIEVE IT! I woke up at 9 am and looked out of my window. There was such a lovely weather: blue sky and the sun gave me the first springlike feeling. So I decided to run.... It prickled in my feets! Without a time-referenced goal I started to run.... The temperature and my condition was in perfect condition! Normally I run a distance of 3 - 5 km (1.8 - 3.1 miles) but I wasn´t able to stop myself.... so I run 9,7 km (6 miles)!!!
This was the longest distance I ever run! And I felt great!
(But unfortunately I got two big blisters on my feets :o( 

Monday, March 11:
I had a dentist´s appointment - Bleaching... for my very first time! Gosh....... But you know: BEAUTY KNOWS NO PAIN! Besides my body transformation I want to look good - with every space of my body!
Therefore I didn´t have the Zumba class - but I went to the gym for doing some weight training. 

Tuesday, March 12:
- Rest - 

Wednesday, March 13:
Doing some sports at the gym with my bf .... cardio and weigh training!!! I like it!

Thursday, March 14:
- Rest -

Stay healthy and go running!

No comments:

Post a Comment