Friday, March 15, 2013

Beachbody Challenge 2013 - Week 5


My own Beachbody Challenge has started on Feb 1, 2013.
In the following 20 weeks - until beginning of summer in Germany - I want to move up a gear and keep my eyes on low-carb clean eating in combination with 4-5 times training a week.

First, I want to thank you all for following me on facebook. This week we welcomed the 50th follower!!

Here´s my diary of Week 5:

Friday, March 1:
Another month - but same Sport: every Friday I attend the Bootcamp class... I love it, because you know, what you did after a class...!

Saturday, March 2:
- Rest - 
I bought new babes: Nike Free Running Shoes! I love it!

Sunday, March 3:
I went to the gym and did some cardio on the treadmill. 

Monday, March 4:
Normally Monday is Zumba-Day.... but today I was a little bit bored of Zumba - so I decided to do some weight lifting in the gym. 

Tuesday, March 5:
- Rest -  

Wednesday, March 6:
Today my bf and I did some weight training and cardio at the gym... oooh - I augur ill. I know, I´ll have sore muscles in the next days :o)

Thursday, March 7:
-Rest- 

Here are my new lovely shoes:


Stay healthy and eat clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment