Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Thanks for 1000 Hits!


My blog has been viewed more than 1,000 times since starting in November 2012. Thank you very much for your visit to my blog!

It has been viewed in multiple countries including the USA, Canada, France, United Arab Emirates, Austria, Swiss, Ireland, Ukraine, New Zealand, Slovenia, Lebanon, Germany, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Argentina, South Africa, Russian Federation, UK and more.  WAHOO!! 

I am doing this blog because that is what I am loving to do right now. It seems that more and more of you are reading this, which is a thrill for me. I hope it presents information and items that helps each of you to move forward and upward on your path of getting back in shape with the right nutrition and training! 
If you have suggestions of a topic, feel free to contact me. I´m happy for getting feedback!


Please share and like and comment my blog and my facebook page to all of your friends! The more you share, the more I´m encouraged to staying on track! :o)



Stay healthy and tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment